The biggest issue I have with the neighborhood is everybody so obsessed with xp stuff? This has represented in a lot of these points. In case you arent a racer or even hitting on top 1000, then whats the purpose? Whats the purpose of leveling a skill that has RS gold no rewards post 99? You might get a gz from your clan and you will feel good about your self, but? The joy of attaining 99 in a skill will last me as long as killing a supervisor for the first time in a difficult match ( like dark spirits ). Half an hour afterwards as if nothing happened.

Why is it that ppl pretend these easy xps create RuneScape simple scape? Absolutely if there would be rewards at the levels it could be worthwhile? What use do I have for cooking or agility or other skills? If I dont have a use for these, you bet your ass I dont care if I can put countless bonus xp on these, because with them, its still grindy and boring

Thing is that I hate predatory and especially random MTX and RuneScape isnt better than other games, but because its very grindy game, im gont take my free keys, oddments and events every time of day, since if im not seeing or even playing anything different during these actions im bored out of my mind how long everything takes. Clarification I don't approve to use of DXP or TH. I replaces TH with login benefits where you are able to collect a pack of your choice and would personally adjust xp prices.

Honestly involvement and the protests of the community is similar to my favorite thing about RuneScape, and no sport has an equally long history of resistance, participant engagement and protests since RuneScape. I really don't think that it's something to be ashamed about, it's it's up- and downsides. Of course keep it constructive and one needs to aim to be nice - but there is nothing like putting on your pink, bringing rioting and your cannon in falador square. We see the copying this with their vest things in life, so that you can blame the gamers!

RuneScape is about training abilities. If you do not see how making dungeoneering, and putting in a booth that every 5 minutes click once to level up the abilities is a problem. "How about instead of doing anything related to the skill in any respect, you just click on this NPC and go afk!" Its almost like most people don't want RuneScape to become P2W and Jagex has always pushed the envelope together with always a growing number of OP promos whilst always saying"We hear what you are referring to mtx".

Then completely dismissing it 5 days after to discharge omega hydra lava lamps voucher another week. Weird the community has been led by consistent proof that Jagex has no intention of slowing down on this MTX fest. You act like that is somehow an buy rsgp paypal incorrect thing. If you are able to find another game which has roughly 5 subscription providers, a cash cosmetic shop, AND an slot machine that is P2W, then sure can act like this is the norm.